Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finally It happened

after 8 consecutive losses in football, with the best scoreline of 2-0 and the worst scoreline of 5-0 , i finally won something.

pity it wasn't the football field. it was on a small platform, in a small corporate quiz. so what if i came 3rd, the guys who came 1st and 2nd, well they are and were seasoned quizzers who used to be quizmasters while i was still in my shorts.

incidentally the only woman,( and she came 2nd ) was my visiting faculty teaching me sales and distribution. then while staring at her talk from the back benches , never thought she was the quizzing types.lesson learnt , never ever stereotype anyone.

and yes i need to give special thanks to my partner in crime, mr N Moza. for a man who last quizzed in his primary school, he didn't do too bad. He was damn good, and i say that not because he shares my dad's initials.He controlled my emotions, got me to concentrate and more importantly answered thoose very questions which i didn't know. thats what a team should be like.Mutally exclusive and collectively exhaustive.Am i not becoming good at the jargon :-).

So now what. i shall do as my boss says.which is what?
Stick to quizzing , chuck football.
Just that i love them both, and i hate losing in both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home