Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Business Guru Series : Jerry Maguire

The Loudest MKTG pitch ever

Jerry Maguire: "What can I do for YOU, Rod? "
Rod Tidwell: "It's a very personal, very important thing. Hell, it's a family motto. Now are you ready? Just checking to make sure you're ready (Rod turns his boom box real low) here it is -- show me the money. (He now blasts the boom box at full level) OHHH!!!! SHOW! ME! THE! MONEY! Doesn't it make you feel good just to say that, Jerry? Say it with me one time brother! "
Maguire: "Show you the money. "
Tidwell: "Oh, come on, you can do better than that! I want you to say it brother with meaning! Hey, I got Bob Sugar on the other line I better hear you say it! "
Maguire: "Yeah, yeah - no, show you the money! "
Tidwell: "AH! Not show YOU! Show ME the money! "
Maguire: "Show me the money! "
Tidwell: "Yeah, that's it brother but you got to yell that shit! "
Maguire: "Show me the money! "
Tidwell: "Louder! "
Maguire: "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"


2. How 2 get ur girl back

Jerry: "I love you. You... complete me."
Dorothy: "Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at 'hello'."

3. Dicky Fox's business nuggets

Dicky Fox: "The key to this business is personal relationships."

Dicky Fox: "If this [points to heart] is empty, this [points to head] doesn't matter."

Dicky Fox: "Hey... I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home