Monday, September 12, 2005

Kar lo duniya muthi main

This is in honour of the petrol pump attendant from aden who has changed the way indians communicate. Though I hated their ads, though i hated their fights, though i hated their guts , though i hate it when my post paid bills come, though i it took me two data cables and nearly 1 man day to jig my phone to surf the net, i bought their connection and better still some of their shares.

Now i am able to surf and blog my way to glory from most places(the salesman also visits places where Reliance is still absent) . Dhirubai and a few greedy men have made living in Indian country side slightly more easier.

Incidentally the man who started it (Sam Pitroda) was born to a poor gujarati carpenter family in Titlagarh, western orissa. I visited the place in my august touring cycle.

Gordon Gekko was right. Greed is good. It is the the only institution that built corporate america.

May India encounter a few more men like theese to overhaul our roads, power and water problems.

Till then let me surf and may the world be an oyster in my palm.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stevens Tackles Women's Health Issues
Now the 67-year-old actress has been named national chairwoman for the Aging Out Loud campaign and the national tour of "Menopause the Musical" benefiting women's health.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a spa site/blog. It pretty much covers
spa related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home