Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How cinema rescued me

On the 7th of august , thoose who we shouldn't talk about banished me to berhampore, orissa to continue the rest of my mangement training. Berhampore(rd bereham pur) and my training there left me with too little time and yet lots of boredom. I had no klue what to do xcept offcourse work.

But then sudenly while working markets i came across this ugly big building with a rather nice billboard. Theatres, and berhampore had quite a few of them.

3 days 3 movies all for a petty sum of 45 rs. Imagine seeing rising-mangal pandey on the first day friday for 15 rs. I saw the movie be4 my friends in metros and be4 my family in delhi.(viruddh and sehar complete the trioka. And today Fantastic Four shall be the 4th movie i shall watch)

Thank u cinema and all the greedy people of the world who distributed the movie in so many screens.It sure made the stay at berhampore a trifle little lighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home